Thursday, July 31, 2014

Booking Through Thursday #1



Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday, where every week a different book related question is posted.

This Weeks Question:
If I could give a brand new, really good book by your favorite author (living or dead) RIGHT NOW, what would you be willing to do?

My Answer:
Honestly, for a new book written by S.E. Hinton I would do almost anything. Particularly if it went back to her earlier style and was in the Y.A. genre again. I would cook for you, clean for you, walk your dogs (assuming you have dogs) almost anything. I would get down on my hands and knees and beg. This is becoming shameful. Basically, I would be your best friend forever (or your slave--it's really up to you). The things we do for books.

--
KaylaTalksBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment